On 15th January the Department for Education (DfE), in partnership with the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), launched the Better Health Start for Life ‘Little Moments Together‘ Campaign. The campaign aims to educate parents and carers about the importance of brain development in the first five years of a child’s life, and the crucial role they play as parents and carers, with advice and tips available on the Start for Life website.
A range of downloadable resources are available on the Campaign Resource Centre which you can download, including:
- Partner Activation Pack with campaign overview, key messages, tips and support for partners when delivering interventions and links to supporting tools and resources.
- Social Media Toolkit with post, copy and content calendar.
- Posters, including ready to use, localisable versions and empty belly for partners to add local service information
- Digital screens for use on TV screens and other digital displays in locations such as GP surgeries, Family Hubs, outdoor settings etc.
- Web banners to use across owned digital channels.
- Resources with a specific Family Hub call to action for the 75 commissioned areas also available.